Mobile Plant Maintenance Fitters & Service Personnel
As an experienced Maintenance Person, you will have the ability to Maintain, Diagnose/Repair and service the following equipment in a mining environment.
- PC1800/2000, or similar
- D10 Dozers, or similar
- 777/785 haul trucks, or similar
- Grader, Watercarts, Loaders and other equipment as required
You will be required to have a strong commitment to safety, environmental standards, and compliance. Ensuring all maintenance work undertaken, aligns with the site Safety Management Systems and Procedures
Regularly communicating with production staff regarding timelines for repairs and service while identifying possible opportunities that will improve or maintain plant availability.
This role will be part of a 14/7 roster working 12hr shifts, days and nights with meals and accommodation provided.
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant Australian Recognised Trade Certificates
- High Risk Work Training, such as Working at Heights, Forklift Operation, Confined Spaces and EWP tickets are desirable
- Current Drivers Licence & right to work in Australia
- The ability to pass a Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
- Indigenous & Female Candidates encouraged to apply
How You Could Benefit
- Career Progression, upskilling available
- Competitive rates based on experience
- Be part of a team that values culture, diversity, and safety above
Indigenous & Female Candidates encouraged to apply
"*" indicates required fields