Rio Tinto awarded Lorrex Contracting for contract work on this $3.6 billion investment in North West WA. Services included:
- Heritage and delineation works.
- Construction of 8km of village access roads.
- 300,000cm3 of embankment fill.
- 2km of CSP culverts.
- Road furniture (guide rails, delineators).
- 1.5km levee bank.
This fully operational open-cut iron mine near Tom Price in WA utilises the expertise of Muntulgura Guruma for a five year road maintenance contract. It employs up to 50 people. Services include:
- Maintaining approximately 150km to Main Roads WA specification.
- Provision of traffic management.
- Maintaining approximately 20km of Shire of Ashburton roads.
- Maintaining approximately 80km of Eliwana rail access.
For this $1.72 billion project near Tom Price in WA, Muntulgura Guruma provided 90 skilled staff (at peak) over 18 months to carry out:
- Road construction and improvement works.
- Construction of the ballast pad, sleeper pad and camp pad.
- Road maintenance works.
- Miscellaneous civil works including culverts, tracelines and rail crossings.
Part of the Eliwana rail project, Muntulgura Guruma is undertaking the ballast handling contract comprising:
- Provision of 18 day/night staff and associated equipment to support the construction of 143km of rail.