With the rapid growth of our team, we are seeking an experienced Office Administrator who enjoys a variety of tasks and working within all our different teams across the business. This role is based in our West Perth Office.
How you will be spending your day:
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Prepare and file documents in accordance with requirements.
- Greet persons entering office and direct to correct destination.
- General office management (tea, coffee, toiletries, supplies, etc)
- Assist in booking flights and accommodation for Corporate Management Team
- Organise meetings as needed.
- Tidy and maintain our front Reception, Meeting rooms, General office area and kitchen.
- Ensure that the stationery ordering system is accurate and stock levels are maintained.
- Assist different departments/teams as required.
Key Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Having at least 1-2 years’ experience in Office Administration/Reception duties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability to successfully develop working relationships across all levels
- High Attention to Details, strong planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills
- Previous experience in booking flights/accommodations (Not essential)
- Previous experience working with RIO/BHP/FMG (Not essential)
- Ordering PPE for all Employees
What’s on Offer:
- Career Progression
- Opportunity to be exposed in the different teams within the business
- Fun and growing team
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
"*" indicates required fields