With the rapid growth of our team, we are seeking an experienced Site Based Administrator. This will be a Pilbara Site Based, FIFO Role on a 8/6 Roster.
This position will provide Project administrative tasks including Time Sheet preparation, Coordination of flights and accommodation bookings and other Project data entry and filing.
This candidate must have previous Site Based Project experience.
- Manage site roster, flight bookings and accommodation
- Ensure that all office functions are effectively managed and organised
- Document control, Filing System and Recording Data
- Raising Purchase Orders, Receipting in goods and Reconciliation of invoices
- Maintain all stock levels as required, such as PPE and Office items.
- Provide check-in assistance and receptionist duties
- Other duties as directed by the Project Manager
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated background in Site Administration or similar Admin experience
- Capability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Experience working in a FIFO environment (Ideally 2 years +)
- Advanced communication skills
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track record in building strong relationships, supporting various teams and showing initiative
- Australian driver’s license (manual)
- Ability to pass a Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
"*" indicates required fields